Senior Interaction Designer
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you are the experienced talent, taking responsibility for creating, designing and documenting highly usable and desirable user experiences. We are looking for self-motivated, experienced individual to join our growing design team.
Think you've got what it takes? Take a challenge, apply now!
Requirements and experience
Role and Deliverables
- Experience in consumer targeted mobile application or service development
- Deeply skilled with user-centered design methods, such as user observation, interviewing or testing
- Can solve problems both analytically and creatively
- Ability to visualize concepts and document details of design using personas, scenarios, flow charts, wireframes, prototypes and specifications
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lead interaction design work in projects
- 3+ years work related experience and a background in interaction design, user interface design or graphic design
- A degree in an applicable field
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Online portfolio is a big plus
- The primary role is to design and define interactions and user interfaces to mobile and desktop environments in customer projects
- A possibility to join interesting and challenging projects for domestic and international companies and a chance to develop your skills further
- Experienced, professional colleagues and a stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
This position is located in Helsinki and available immediately.
Please apply by clicking the link below and fill in the application form. More information from Jon Molander, +358 9 8567 6400.