Movial IXS Browser
Movial IXS Browser provides a desktop-like browsing experience on all Linux based connected devices. The customizable and versatile Qt WebKit based browser can be quickly and easily deployed across various form factors and input methods.
Movial IXS Browser leverages the performance excellence of Qt WebKit to provide a desktop-
like browsing experience on all connected Linux based devices. The versatile browser focuses on fulfilling the key user needs and provides a clear alternative to confusing UI feature overload. The browser's simple but uncompromising UI can be quickly and easily deployed across various form factors and input methods.
Movial IXS Browser improves usability and provides
a consistent look and feel across virtually any Linux based connected device. The solution supports the multi-core capabilities of the latest ARM® CortexTM-A9 based chips and has been optimized for newest Internet devices.
Offer your customers an intuitive and smooth Internet browsing experience on all 4 screens with Movial IXS Browser.
- A flexible white label user interface for different form factors and input methods such as finger touch and remote control
- Multiple tabs with live thumbnails
- Smooth panning of web pages for touch screen devices
- An integrated RSS feed reader for quick follow-up of website updates
- An integrated web search
- Social bookmarking and favorite bookmarks